The Great Lakes Credit and Collection Association (GLCCA) is proud and excited to host its annual conference October 27-29 in Minneapolis at the Radisson Blu Mall of America. The hotel and the association are taking all of the necessary precautions as outlined by the CDC to ensure that individuals who choose to attend the event will be safe as possible.
“Our upcoming conference is slated with timely topics and great presenters. Come visit with fellow members and come away with much-needed risk management takeaways that you can put to use right away within your agencies. And we have a lot of fun activities to boot!” said Michael Klutho, president of the GLCCA.
The event will feature the following topics and speakers:
- Hiring, Especially During a Pandemic – a dynamic roundtable discussion moderated by Dennis Barton of The Barton Law Group and Kelli Krueger of ACA International
- Cyber Hacking ARM Agencies and the FBI’s role in Fighting Cybercrime with Keith Barthold of DKBinnovative and FBI Special Agent John Bonhage
- So Much Technology, Where do I Start? with Rick Bonitzer of Credit Collection Partners, Tim Haag of State Collection Service and Nate Kalnins of The Stark Agency
- A CFPB Regulator Update from Gandhi Eswaramoorthy of the CFPB
- Lobbying/Active Efforts to Change State Law with lobbyist representatives from IL, MN and WI along with Andy Madden of ACA International
- Reg F – Answers to Your Nagging Questions with Jessica Klander of Bassford Remele and John Ryan of Hinshaw & Culbertson
- An Industry Update from ACA CEO Mark Neeb
- And the ever-popular GLCCA attorney panel with David Hanus and David Schultz of Hinshaw & Culbertson and Michael Klutho of Bassford Remele.
Thank you to our sponsors and exhibitors!
- Applied Innovation
- Bassford Remele
- DKBinnovative, LLC
- Hinshaw & Culbertson
- Intelligent Contacts
- PCI Group
- Peak Revenue Learning
- Phin Solutions
- Renkim Corporation
- TEC Services Group
More details about the event are available by visiting https://www.acainternational.org/events/glcca2021.