GETTING TO KNOW DEBBIE FRANK OF CREDIT BUREAU SERVICES
- One of the great benefits of working in the accounts receivable management industry is the willingness to collaborate, the understanding that a rising tide lifts all boats. Perhaps nobody appreciates that — and embodies it — more than Debbie Frank. Helping you become better faster is more than just a goal for Debbie, it’s a way of life. Read on to learn more about Debbie, why buying the shoes is always the best decision, and why you shouldn’t be afraid of being afraid. This series is sponsored by Applied Innovation.
CFPB FINES BANK OF AMERICA $10M FOR IMPROPER GARNISHMENTS
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau yesterday announced an enforcement action against Bank of America, in which the nation’s second-largest financial institution will pay a fine of $10 million after it was accused of unlawfully garnishing $592,000 from its customers’ bank accounts.
AGS CALL ON PRESIDENT TO CANCEL STUDENT LOAN DEBT, WHILE MEMO SAYS MOVE WOULD BE ‘LEGALLY RISKY’
- A group of eight state attorneys general have sent a letter to President Biden, urging him to cancel all outstanding federal student loan debt, while at the same time, an attorney who worked in the Department of Education under President Obama has written a memo, outlining why such a move would be “legally risky” according to a published report.
BILL INTRODUCED IN HOUSE TO STRENGTHEN EFFORTS TO IDENTIFY SOURCES OF ILLEGAL ROBOCALLS
- A pair of bills have been introduced in Congress that seeks to strengthen private efforts to identify the origin of robocalls by offering immunity to anyone who shares information about unlawful activity.
PAPAYA AND APPLIED INNOVATION PARTNER TO ENABLE FRICTIONLESS PAYMENT METHODS
- Papaya, a modern bill payment platform that uses proprietary computer vision technology to simplify bill payments for consumers, today announced its partnership with Applied Innovation, a software development company that provides a suite of solutions for the Accounts Receivable Management (ARM) industry to automate workflow and improve efficiencies.
WORTH NOTING: What Cinco de Mayo commemorates and why it’s celebrated … Where you can find Cinco de Mayo deals today … A lot of people who retired during the pandemic are coming back to work … A 100-year-old man has worked at the same company for 84 years … What the Fed’s interest rate hike means for you … Workplace banter isn’t all it’s cracked up to be these days … Last-minute Mother’s Day gifts … Meet a guy who gets paid to wait in line.
Underrated Netflix features
Bill Gates on Elon Musk buying Twitter
The Daily Digest is sponsored by TCN. Today, contact centers need to do more with less. TCN’s cloud-based predictive dialing tools and services help clients to leverage the most sophisticated inbound, outbound, and blended calling technologies available. TCN’s award-winning platform offers multiple features to assist in compliance while improving performance with no hardware, no monthly minimums, or maintenance fees. Call 866-745-1900 or visit tcn.com today.