The Daily Digest is sponsored by Beam Software. A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Beam is a thought leader in portfolio management and collection software. They offer both cloud-based and on-premise solutions to accommodate the entire collection continuum. For more information, please visit www.beamsoftware.com or call (800) 212-2326
GETTING TO KNOW MIKE WRIGHT OF TECH LOCK
- Mike Wright is the first person ever to use this feature as a means of letting everyone know he is leaving his job. While he never said whether his is leaving the ARM industry or not, we all hope he isn’t. Mike is one of the few cybersecurity experts in the ARM industry and it really can’t afford to lose too many of those. Read on to learn more about Mike and how he manages to work two time zones away from everyone else in the office.
KRANINGER REVERSES COURSE, ANNOUNCES BCFP NAME IS DEAD
- The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection is dead. Long live the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. In one of her first official actions as director of the agency, Kathy Kraninger has announced that the regulator will henceforth use the name Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
COMPLAINT DATA REMAINS STRONG AS LAWSUIT NUMBERS KEEP FALLING: WEBRECON
- While the number of lawsuits alleging violations of various consumer protection statutes may be on the way down, the number of complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau continue to rise, according to data released yesterday by WebRecon.
NY DFS SUPERINTENDENT VULLO TO LEAVE JOB
- Maria Vullo, the superintendent of the New York Department of Financial Services, announced yesterday that she will leave the agency on Feb. 1, 2019.
BILLINGTREE NAMED ONE OF TOP 10 RCM PROVIDERS
- BillingTree®, the payment problem solvers™, announced it has been named as one of the Ten Best Revenue Cycle Management Solution Providers by business healthcare reviewers, Insights Care. The award recognizes the impact the BillingTree CareView™ solution suite has had in driving revenue and helping care providers efficiently manage their financial duties.
WORTH NOTING: Kids are more likely to die from a car crash or a gun than a disease … Santa Obama showed up to a children’s hospital yesterday to hand out presents … The stock market is having its worst month in 75 years … The most annoying things about air travel … More people are returning gifts before Christmas … A bank in Ohio is dealing with a PR nightmare after calling the police on a black man who was trying to cash a paycheck … How much more in interest people will be paying following yesterday’s interest rate hike … The growing number of grandparents who are raising their grandchildren … Addison Russell of the Chicago Cubs, ladies and gentlemen … The habits of “incredibly” happy people.
It’s a blatant commercial, but it’s clever
Mind tricks to keep you from eating junk food
The Daily Digest is sponsored by Beam Software. A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Beam is a thought leader in portfolio management and collection software. They offer both cloud-based and on-premise solutions to accommodate the entire collection continuum. For more information, please visit www.beamsoftware.com or call (800) 212-2326.