GETTING TO KNOW KIMBERLIE CLINE OF PRO COM SERVICES OF ILLINOIS
- Kimberlie Cline might have the best answer to describe a typical workday in the history of the “Getting to Know” series. But leave it to someone who has been working at collection agencies since junior high to be able to accurately describe what a day in the industry feels like to many. Read on to learn more about Kimberlie and why walking away has nothing to do with being weak. This series is sponsored by Applied Innovation.
MARY SHORES: HOW TO DEVELOP CONSISTENCY IN YOUR TRAINING PROGRAM
- Training collectors shares a similar dynamic to learning how to play golf. A tried and true method of training new collectors in an agency is to have them shadow experienced collectors, to observe and absorb the skills and traits that have allowed the experienced collector to get where he or she is. But there might be a better way to train new collectors. And more agencies are coming around to this realization.
N.Y. HOSPITAL RESCINDS COLLECTION LAWSUITS AFTER REPORT CITES ‘FLOOD’ OF LITIGATION
- The largest hospital network in New York has decided to rescind lawsuits it filed against patients in 2020 and will pause any new filings after a report in The New York Times criticized the hospital network because it “plowed ahead” with a “flood of litigation” in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic.
CAPITAL ACCOUNTS ANNOUNCES NEW CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER, NEW CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Capital Accounts, LLC, a leader in the healthcare receivables industry, today proudly announces the additions of W. Judd Peak as its new Chief Compliance Officer and Scott E. Martin as its new Chief Technology Officer, both based in the company’s Franklin, Tennessee corporate headquarters. Mr. Peak and Mr. Martin join Capital Accounts in a period of rapid growth and expansion of the coast-to-coast operations in healthcare collections.
UNIFUND PARTNERS WITH CANCER FAMILY CARE TO HELP PROVIDE FAMILIES WITH GIFTS THIS HOLIDAY
- Unifund CCR Partners and Unifund CCR, LLC announces our partnership with Cancer Family Care and our participation in a virtual gift-giving opportunity that helped provide families with an extraordinary holiday season.
WORTH NOTING: Photos from the mayhem in Washington, D.C., yesterday … Retelling the story of what happened in a series of 27 tweets … A father and daughter will coach against each other in college basketball this weekend … The most popular fried chicken joints in the United States … What people 100 years ago predicted the world would be like today … Mountain Dew is launching a new flavor for the first time in a decade … The must-watch TV series of 2021 … A lot of people are borrowing against their retirement savings, which is a bad sign … How the NFL’s quarterback carousel might spin this off-season.
Air fryer cooking tips
Four Beatles impressions in 12 seconds
The Daily Digest is sponsored by Prodigal. Prodigal is bringing the power of AI and machine learning to lenders, creditors and collection agencies. Prodigal’s world class speech recognition software, monitors every call for compliance and collector performance with its AI trained for optimal accuracy and actionable results. Prodigal unlocks hidden value in a collection contact centre’s vast corpus of unstructured audio data by making it searchable and enabling them to improve compliance, increase operational efficiency and win new clients.