How Can This Site Be Better?

AccountsRecovery.net Home Page Forums General Topics How Can This Site Be Better?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  brandon wilson 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mikegibb
    Keymaster

I want to make AccountsRecovery.net an important news and networking resource for the collections and debt-buying industry. I would love to get some feedback about how I can make that happen. What kind of tools would you like to see on the site to keep you coming back?

• More discussions/debates?
    • More articles about compliance?
    • More articles about technology?
    • More articles about running/growing a business?
    • More details about state laws regulations?

Maybe it’s better to pose some questions and see what you can come up with…

• What do you spend a lot of time on every day that you wish could be done faster?
    • What do you have to visit a lot of websites for that you wish was all in one place?
    • What would you like to learn more about every day?

I look forward to your comments.

Mattea Heldner
    Participant

I find that since you did an overhaul of the site it loads way slower for me. I know thats not what you are looking for but it is what keeps me from logging in every day like I used to.

mikegibb
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback, Mattea. I’ll definitely look into that.

Wesley J Alford
    Participant

Bringing back the groups would have been nice. and a place where we can network more together. Seems like the chat thing doesn’t get enough people to join. Networking is VERY important for me at least.

brandon wilson
    Participant

i think you should have each debt seller listed by company..then a link to everything they have for sale on the sight. instead of each guy listing 50 small ports and trying to outbury each other.

so each company that paid gets a link to one folder with everything they have….
    then users could just go co by co..instead of port by port through 30 you might not want to look at.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
Skip to toolbar