GETTING TO KNOW BRANDON GILBERT OF FROST-ARNETT
- Fire drills and rabbit holes. While those may not sound like fun to you, they are music to the ears of Brandon Gilbert at Frost-Arnett.
- Frost-Arnett’s Manager of Business Intelligence gives you a glimpse into how he spends his days.
- This series is sponsored by Applied Innovation.
BIDEN ANNOUNCES STUDENT LOAN CANCELLATION PLAN, EXTENDS PAYMENT MORATORIUM
- Anyone who earns less than $125,000 a year will have $10,000 of their student loan debt wiped clean.
- Individuals with student loan debts won’t have to start making payments until 2023.
ARIZ. SUPREME COURT REJECTS INDUSTRY ARGUMENTS ATTEMPTING TO KEEP GARNISHMENT QUESTION OFF BALLOT
- The rejection means that the fight to keep the question off the ballot is over. Voters now will get to determine whether the limits on what is protected from garnishments is increased or not.
- Similar initiatives are expected in other states that allow ballot measures to be added by petition.
JUDGE REMANDS HUNSTEIN CASE BACK TO STATE COURT FOR LACK OF STANDING
- Even though her hands were tied because the plaintiff did not suffer an injury, a District Court judge did write that using a vendor to print and mail collection letters “is insufficient to establish publicity.”
- The case now heads back to state court for further proceedings.
PROVANA ADDS KELLI EDMONDS AS EXECUTIVE ADVISOR
- Edmonds will “advise and contribute” to Provana’s products and services for the auto finance industry.
- Edmonds recently founded her own consultancy after leaving Santander Consumer USA.
WORTH NOTING: Now that we’ve hit back-to-school season, lunch debt is back on the menu … The biggest mistakes that parents make when their kids play team sports … More people are taking action to prepare for a recession … When remote workers live far away, who should pay when they visit the office? … You can get your own castle — complete with drawbridge — for $2.5 million if you want it … How to “quiet quit” … How your company can pay to help you start a family … The best wireless routers, according to Consumer Reports.
What is strategy?
How “dementia villages” work
The Daily Digest is sponsored by TCN. Today, contact centers need to do more with less. TCN’s cloud-based predictive dialing tools and services help clients to leverage the most sophisticated inbound, outbound, and blended calling technologies available. TCN’s award-winning platform offers multiple features to assist in compliance while improving performance with no hardware, no monthly minimums, or maintenance fees. Call 866-745-1900 or visit tcn.com today.