THE EVENTS AND TRENDS THAT WILL SHAPE THE ARM INDUSTRY IN 2022
- To a large degree, events and trends that happen outside the accounts receivable management industry shape what happens inside the industry. What trends, milestones, hazards, and circumstances will determine the path of the ARM industry in 2022? AccountsRecovery.net asked veterans from across the country to share their predictions for the events and trends that will ultimately determine whether 2022 is a good year for the industry or not. Here is what they said.
ANOTHER JUDGE GRANTS STAY IN HUNSTEIN CASE UNTIL EN BANC RULING IS ISSUED
- Similar to the named plaintiff in a class-action lawsuit being emblematic of the injuries suffered by everyone in the class, I’m using this case to point out that judges across Florida are granting stays in Hunstein copycat cases in anticipation of the en banc hearing and ruling that will be forthcoming from the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
COLLECTOR ACCUSED IN CLASS-ACTION OF NOT DELETING TRADELINE AS PROMISED
- A class-action complaint has been filed against a debt collector for violating the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act because it allegedly offered to delete a debt from an individual’s credit report if the individual accepted a settlement offer, but instead reported the debt as “paid” with a $0 balance instead.
RECORD NUMBER OF PEOPLE QUIT THEIR JOB IN NOVEMBER: LABOR DEPT.
- A record number of people — about 4.5 million — quit their jobs in November, according to data that was released yesterday by the Department of Labor, and while the rate of people who quit their job remains at its highest point in the two decades that the data point has been tracked by the government, the number of people who were hired into new jobs also increased. This indicates that people are quitting their old jobs for new ones and not necessarily quitting their jobs and deciding to retire or otherwise not work at all.
15 COMPANIES SEEKING COLLECTION TALENT
- Click here to see a sampling of job listings in the accounts receivable management industry that have been posted recently. The listings offer insight into who is hiring, what they are offering, and opens doors to potential new opportunities.
WORTH NOTING: The light at the end of the Omicron tunnel might only be a few weeks away … How to pack a “go bag” ahead of an emergency … A new cookie from the Girl Scouts is going to make its debut this month … A fintech startup is permanently moving to a four-day workweek … The five mistakes that 99% of LinkedIn profiles share … What you need to know about “flurona” … A tool to help you find at-home COVID-19 tests … The best apps to help you stick to your New Year’s resolutions.
How one woman paid off $70k in student loans and credit card debt
Testing different air fryer hacks
The Daily Digest is sponsored by TCN. Today, contact centers need to do more with less. TCN’s cloud-based predictive dialing tools and services help clients to leverage the most sophisticated inbound, outbound, and blended calling technologies available. TCN’s award-winning platform offers multiple features to assist in compliance while improving performance with no hardware, no monthly minimums, or maintenance fees. Call 866-745-1900 or visit tcn.com today.