GETTING TO KNOW TRACEY BANNOCHIE OF DCM SERVICES
- The number of people who have both a strong sense of where they came from as well as a determination to leave things better for those who are coming next is very small. Tracey Bannochie is in that group. Read on to learn more about Tracey, why you’re best to catch her early in the day, and why “Rock and Roll All Nite” is more than just a song to her.
INDIANA, QUEST ACCUSE BRACHED AGENCY OF NOT COOPERATING, SEEK LIQUIDATION
- As the Attorney General of Indiana seeks to force the parent company of American Medical Collection Agency into liquidation, one of the agency’s former clients is accusing the bankrupt company of an “inability or unwillingness to provide the cooperation and transparency” it needs to fully investigate what happened.
SURVEY RESULTS OFFER GLIMPSE INTO CONSUMERS’ COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
- Nearly 80% of individuals are uncomfortable sharing personal information over the phone, regardless of who is calling them, according to the results of a recently released survey, which also revealed that 26% of individuals are incapable of distinguishing a robocall from a human at the beginning of a call.
CONNECTICUT AGENCY PRESIDENT ARRESTED, ACCUSED OF DEFRAUDING SENIORS
- The president of a Connecticut collection agency has been arrested and charged with second-degree larceny after he was accused of collecting and not remitting more than $6,000 from individuals after the client had terminated an agreement.
HOUSE COMMITTEE UNANIMOUSLY APPROVES ANTI-ROBOCALL BILL
- As expected, the House Committee on Energy and Commerce unanimously approved the Stopping Bad Robocalls Act yesterday, sending the bill to the full House of Representatives for consideration.
TELROCK INTEGRATES WITH BILLINGTREE
- Telrock, a global technology provider of SaaS based solutions for enterprise-wide collections, recovery and digital channel customer engagement, is now integrated with Payrazr, the leading payment technology platform from BillingTree.
RMAI RELEASES NEW INFOGRAPHIC DEMONSTRATING HIGH COMPLIANCE LEVEL OF CERTIFIED BUSINESSES
- Today, Receivables Management Association International (RMAI) announced the release of a new infographic demonstrating the low number of complaints filed against Receivables Management Certification Program (RMCP) certified businesses.
WORTH NOTING: It’s a good thing we don’t eat enough fruits and vegetables … The Crystal Cathedral in Southern California has reopened as a Catholic church … Everything you need to know about Area 51 … Security concerns are growing as FaceApp goes viral … A feel-good story … There are still deals to be had if you missed Amazon Prime Day … The first dent in the armor at Netflix … This is one method to keep the homeless away.
How the moon landing changed pop culture
It’s really hot all over the place
The Daily Digest is sponsored by Microbilt. Designed to help debt collection professionals, MicroBilt’s platform of recovery and skip tracing tools provide quick, convenient, and current data that help you prioritize and successfully track people down and collect. Keep your skip tracing and debt recovery efficient and effective! Contact us to find out about our 90 Day Try Us Program. Call 800-884-4397 or visit www.microbilt.com.