I am incredibly proud and excited to announce a new conference for the ARM industry, called Collector.Live! The one-day event will take place on March 20, 2018. What is exciting about the event is the location.
A movie theater near you.
This is intended to be the first conference aimed at everyone who works in the ARM industry. The event will be streamed live, via satellite, to more than two dozen movie theaters across the country, making available some of the brightest names in the industry to everyone, from senior executives to frontline collectors.
We have assembled a rock-star panel of experts who will share their insights and strategies on topics that are relevant to all industry personnel. Among those speaking are:
- Harry Strausser, president of the Mid-Atlantic Collectors Association, on how to stay motivated
- TrueAccord’s Tim Collins and Kelly Knepper-Stephens from Stoneleigh Recovery Associates on how to spot call baiters in real-time
- Marian Sangalang from The Bureaus on how to use data more effectively in collections
- Mary Shores from Midstate Collection Solutions on improving call closing rates
- David Kaminski, John Bedard, and Nicole Strickler on FDCPA, TCPA, and FCRA traps to avoid while on the phone
- Gordon Beck from Diversified Consultants Inc. on how to become a better leader
Tickets for the event can be purchased for just $69 through January 31. A complete listing of what theaters are showing Collector.Live! is also available on the event website. If you would like us to add a venue closer to your office, there is a form available on the website to submit a request.
There has never been an event aimed at the most important people in the ARM industry — frontline collection agents. Collector.Live! is an opportunity to show agency employees how much they are valued and appreciated and how invested you are in helping them improve and grow.
A limited number of seats in each market are available. Don’t wait and risk the theater selling out. Buy your tickets today!